Personal MedSystems GmbH
60329 Frankfurt am Main
As of: 18th May 2018 The content of this website was prepared with utmost care. However, Personal MedSystems GmbH, Wilhelm-Leuschner-Str. 41, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”) shall accept no responsibility for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the content provided. Use of the website content shall be at the visitor’s own risk. Contributions identified by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not necessarily that of the Provider. Mere use of the Provider’s website shall not constitute the establishment of any contractual relationship whatsoever between the visitor and the Provider. In general, mere use of our website is possible without having to provide personal data. Insofar as personal data is collected on our pages, this provision shall always take place on a voluntary basis. As a matter of principle, this personal data shall not be forwarded to third parties. Exceptions to this principle shall only apply when required by law or if you have expressly agreed to such forwarding. In this regard we refer to the chapters on “Cookies” and “Processing by Third Parties”.
1. Storage of Access DataWith any access to our website and with any retrieval of a file, access data about this process shall be stored in a log file on our provider’s server. Usage data, such as details about the beginning, end and scope of the use of certain telemedia services or traffic data in the event of e-mail services shall be collected, processed and used, insofar as this is necessary, to enable the utilisation of these services. The date and time, as well as the time zone of the beginning and end of use, the scope in bytes, the user’s IP address and the type of telemedia service or telecommunication service used are usually collected.
This data is collected anonymously and it is technically impossible to assign it to specific persons. The data shall be deleted after statistical evaluation.
2. Optional Newsletter RegistrationIf you register for our newsletter, you provide us with your e-mail address and optional further information. We use this information exclusively to send you our newsletter. Your data is stored by us until you unsubscribe our newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any point in time by clicking on the given link in any of our newsletters or by simply informing us (e-mail see impressum). By unsubscribing you revoke the usage of your e-mail address.
4. CookiesSo-called cookies are used at several places on our websites. Cookies are small files of textual data sent to your computer and stored by your browser. The aim of the cookies we use is to perform service functions (e.g. for language settings) and to make them user-friendlier, more effective and safer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and for how long their effective use lasts (e.g. session cookies may last only for the duration of your visit on our website or long term cookies that support your entries or actions on our website for a period of up to ninety days so you need not have to repeat these entries at a revisit of our website again), enabling you to decide on a case-by-case basis whether you wish to accept them or whether you wish to rule them out altogether. Non-acceptance of cookies may lead to limited functionality of our website or services.
5. Processing by Third PartiesGoogle Analytics: Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics utilizes so called “cookies”, text files that are stored onto your computer and allowing to analyse your usage of the website. The information generated by cookies and analysing your usage of this website are usually transferred to and stored on a server of Google in the USA. In case that IP-anonymisation is activated on this website your IP-address will be shortened by Google within member countries of the European Community and the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP-address be transferred to the Google server in the USA and then shortened there. On behalf of the owner of this website Google will utilize this information in order to analyse your usage of this website, to put together reports on website activity and to perform services for the website proprietor that are related to website and Internet usage. Your IP-address that is transmitted by your browser to Google Analytics will not be linked to other Google data. You may prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser accordingly. Please note that non-acceptance of cookies may lead to limited functionality of the website. In addition you may prevent the cookie from collecting data on your usage of the website (incl. your IP-address) and transferring it to Google and the dispersion by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin from the following link (tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). Further information on this can be found under tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en (general information on Google Analytics and privacy protection). Please note that on this website Google Analytics was extended by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();“, in order to ensure anonymised collection of IP-addresses (so called IP-masking) and e,iminate direct reference to a person. Especially for browsers on mobile devices, please click the following link (tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) to prevent the anonymous collection by Google Analytics on this website for your browser by means of a so-called "opt-out cookie" in the future. Google AdWords Conversion Tracking:
Should you not wish any data storage via Facebook Custom Audience you may deactivate Custom Audience und the following link: www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/Twitter:
Our websites use social plugins (“plugins“) from the social network Twitter, operated by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA („Twitter“). Twitter plugins can be identified with the bird symbol or with the letter „t“. When accessing one of our websites that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to Twitter’s servers. The plugin’s content is transmitted directly to your browser from Twitter from which it is integrated in the website. Through the integration of plugins, Twitter receives the information that you accessed our website. If you are logged in to Twitter at the same time during which you are using a Plugin, Twitter can associate your visit with your Twitter account. When interacting with the plugins, for example when clicking on a „tweet“ button, the corresponding information is transmitted directly to Twitter where it is saved. If you are not a member of Twitter or if you logged out of Twitter before visiting our website, the possibility still remains that Twitter learns and saves your IP address. For information about the purpose and scope of data collection, the further processing and use of data by Twitter and your rights and the settings you can configure to protect your privacy, please refer to Twitter’s Data Protection Notice: twitter.com/en/privacy.
If you are a member of Twitter and do not want Twitter to collect data about your visit to our website, which can be connected to your saved data by Twitter, you need to log out of Twitter before visiting our website and delete cookies. More about information about cookies can be found under section “Cookies” of this document. YouTube:
Our websites use plugins from the Google-run site YouTube. The operator of the site is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA, 94066, USA. When you visit one of our sites with a YouTube plugin, a connection to YouTube’s servers is created. The YouTube server thereby learns which of our sites you have visited.
If you are logged in to your YouTube user account while accessing our site, you allow YouTube to allocate your surfing behaviour to your personal YouTube profile. You can prevent this by first logging out of your YouTube user account.
You can choose how web browser cookies are handled by your device via your browser settings, including to refuse or delete all cookies. Some devices allow you to control this via your device settings. If you choose not to receive cookies at any time, the website may not function properly and certain services will not be provided. Each browser and device is different, so please check the settings menu of your browser or device to learn how you can change your cookie settings. We are happy to provide you with more information how you can manage cookie settings with the most common browsers: • Cookie settings in Google-Chrome
• Cookie settings in Firefox
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Safari for Mac
• Cookie settings in Safari for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch If you have any questions about cookie settings, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support.