Turn your smartphone into a mobile, personalized ECG in just 3 steps:
1 Attach the cable
Attach the 4 adhesive electrodes to the chest as depicted.
2 Start a reading
10-second control reading with personalized analysis.
Conveniently and securely view and share your ECG report at any time – also with your physician.
- View your ECG report on your smartphone at any time
- Easily export your ECG report as a PDF (e.g. AirPrint, iMessage, AirDrop)
- Synchronise your ECG reports with our secure server
- Optional: share your ECG report with your physician
- Our proprietary server cluster complies with Germany’s Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and is audited by TÜV
CardioSecur Active is more powerful than a standard ECG from your physician
- CardioSecur measures 15 leads (viewpoints) of the heart.
A standard ECG only measures 12.
- CardioSecur can record complex arrhythmias and life-threatening
- Personalized analysis by comparing your ECG reading to your reference ECG.
- Comparison to a prior reading and inclusion of additional ECG leads (V7-V9) is recommended by the guidelines of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) for improved diagnosis of a heart attack*.